A Workers Comp Lawyer
Paperwork. Appeals. Process. Just as there are skilled workers in every profession, whether it be construction work or healthcare, we are experts in our field. Why struggle with the complex process of Workers’ Compensation which will either delay your claim or result in denial? We know how the process works, and we will serve as advocates on your behalf to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve and are entitled to.
Our team of legal experts knows the ins and outs of the Workers’ Compensation process. From the paperwork, to choosing a doctor and even going to court on your behalf. We can:
- Complete and submit Workers’ Compensation paperwork
- Obtain the proper medical documentation to support your claim for work-related injuries and illnesses
- Appeal Workers’ Compensation denial of benefits and treatment
- Represent you at Workers’ Compensation hearings before Workers’ Compensation Law Judges
- Negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf to ensure that you get the best deal and treatment possible
Shulman & Hill has provided representation before the New York State Workers Compensation Board, from initial claims filing through the complete appeal process, for over hundreds of clients. Call our legal team of experts today at 718.852.4700 or contact us online for a FREE case evaluation.