Edvin Hot is an Associate Attorney at Shulman & Hill where he specializes in Workers’ Compensation litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Edvin spent more than three years representing thousands of injured workers before the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board and disabled individuals in their claims for Social Security Disability benefits before the Social Security Administration.
Edvin was born in Montenegro and immigrated to the United States with his family in 1994. He is a graduate of Syracuse University Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs where he majored in political science and psychology and played on the Men’s Varsity Soccer team from 2003-2007. Edvin received his law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law in 2013.
- Syracuse University, Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, 2007
- Florida Coastal School of Law, 2013
- New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New York County Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group