WE WORK WITH YOU
TO GET YOU COMPENSATED
Work injuries can, and often do, cause you to miss significant time from work. While you are out of work, you are unable to earn wages. You may also have serious medical bills as a result of your injuries. We understand that work injuries can take a physical, emotional, and financial toll on you, and impact your entire family.
The attorneys at Shulman & Hill work with injured workers to ensure that they receive compensation for lost time, medical treatment, and a settlement for permanent impairments caused by their injuries. With us, you can trust that you will receive compassionate and committed service and legal counsel.
Am I eligible for Workers’ Compensation benefits?
WE STAND UP FOR WORKERS
AROUND NEW YORK CITY
The workers’ compensation process is not crystal clear. Even if you believe you have done everything correctly, your claim may still be denied by the insurance carrier.
At Shulman & Hill, we are here to help you from the beginning of the process. We represent all types of injured workers, including individuals working in Construction, New York State Corrections, New York City agencies, Hospitals, and other employers. An injury is an injury and we will work to:
- Help you obtain wage benefits if you are out of work due to your injury;
- Assist in finding the appropriate doctor and medical team to treat your injury;
- Get the treatment you require authorized by the insurance carrier;
- Help you obtain a settlement for permanent damage as a result of the accident;
- Appeal a denied claim or unfavorable decision.