Using Sick and Vacation Time After You Were Hurt at Work

Did you know that you can ask for your sick and/or vacation time to be restored as part of your Workers’ Compensation claim? If you need time off from work due to your work-related injuries, and you use your sick and/or vacation time, we can request that the insurance carrier reimburse your employer for the wages paid and you in return will also get your time restored. This reimbursement is usually directed by a Law Judge or an Administrative Decision.